What is Services exe?
Services exe is an important process of your windows operating system. The Services exe file is an executable file for Windows. In the Microsoft Windows operating system, This is the Services Control Manager, which is responsible for running, ending, and interacting with system services. services exe process also deals with the automatic starting of services during the computers boot-up and the stopping of services during shut-down.
The service functions provide an interface for the following tasks performed by the SCM:
* Maintaining the database of installed services.
* Starting services and driver services either upon system startup or upon demand
* Enumerating installed services and driver services.
* Maintaining status information for running services and driver services.
* Transmitting control requests to running services.
* Locking and unlocking the service database.
What Is a Services exe error?
Services exe error happens usually when your computer is not responding properly with the software or the hardware. This problem occurs due to errors in the Windows registry like a corrupt, damaged or deleted files. Often you see this error message at Windows startup or Windows shutdown.
Fix Services exe
If a virus, such as the Netsky, destroys your Services exe or, if for some other reason, your Explorer exe is corrupt or gets accidentally removed, you need to take the following action.
How do I fix Services exe error safely?
There are various tools available on the Internet that scan, analyze, and fix your computer. Besides fixing your Services exe, these tools will remove any registry errors, remove invalid shortcuts and duplicate files, repair DLL files, and remove startup and Services exe errors.