© 2017 By Your Own MySchoolProject® All Right Reserved(Redstone 4)
Microsoft Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17040 for PC on November 16th, 2017 For Fast Ring+Skip Ahead.(RS_PRELEASE)
What’s New in Build 17040 For PC (Desktop)
– Adjust the brightness of SDR content on your HDR display
– New Cursor, pointer, and touch feedback section in Ease of Access Settings
Touch keyboard Improvements:
– Shape-writing with wide touch keyboard
Handwriting panel Improvements:
– A New Commit Gesture
– Improved button layout for Chinese (Simplified) Handwriting
– General changes, improvements, and bug fixes.
– If you are experiencing broken functionality in Mail, Cortana, Narrator or missing some features like Windows Media Player, please see this Feedback Hub post: https://aka.ms/Rsrjqn.
– Popular Tencent games like League of Legends and NBA2k Online may cause 64-bit PCs to bugcheck (GSOD).
– VPNs which use custom pop-up windows during connection attempts may fail to connect with error 720.
– Due to a bug that was introduced on this build, you may not receive all of your notifications from Cortana. Reminders are unaffected by this bug, but you may not receive other Cortana notifications that you are expecting. We are working to resolve this issue and will release the fix in an upcoming flight.
– The Properties dialog for This PC in File Explorer isn’t working and can’t be invoked from the context menu.
– Insiders with certain third party antiviruses and OneDrive Files on Demand enabled may see an error citing “OneDrive cannot connect to Windows”.
– ADDED: [DEVELOPERS] Deploying an x86 app to a x64 PC remotely result in “FileNotFound” deployment failures if the target PC is running Build 17040. Deploying an x64 app to a x64 PC remotely or a x86 app to a x86 PC will work fine.
More information about Build 17040:
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17040 ISO English:
© MySchoolProject™ All Rights Reserved .M.S.P® 2011-2017